Grab a partner and race through our tandem sky line course!
Sky Lines has the longest and highest zip lines at Skytrek Adventure Park,
up to 50 feet off the ground!
What to expect
Zip side by side with your best friend, sibling, parent, or almost anyone on our new Sky Lines tandem course! You’ll cruise through two zip lines up to 170ft long and 50ft off the ground, and two more sections with fun obstacles in the sky!
What to expect:
Guests will be fitted with a helmet and harness and all safety equipment needed to complete the course. A guide will demonstrate how to navigate the course with the equipment provided. There will always be a Guide monitoring guest progress through the course, coaching, encouraging and helping when needed.
The entire experience takes 30 – 45 minutes to complete and provides amazing views high in the treetops!
Who can do it?
For safety reasons we have some requirements in place in order to participate on the Sky Lines:
- Minimum height: Vertical reach 4’8″ / 142cm with palm of the hand, feet flat on the ground, hand extended upward.
- Minimum weight: 34kg (75lbs)
- Maximum weight: 113kg (250lbs)
- Youth under 15 years must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian on the course, regardless of height
- Closed toe shoes required – no Crocs!